Loving MC as much as I do, when I heard that some friends of mine (this guy & this guy) were teaming up with Brite Revolution (along with a few other familiar faces) and not only releasing 2 NEW songs EVERY SINGLE MONTH for a YEAR (I'm excited about that, can you tell?), exclusive videos and content, I was pretty pumped. Then I saw that you had to register and pay monthly to get that content. Well, I don't know about everyone else, but my money tree out back hasn't been producing lately... not sure what's wrong with it, been meaning to check that out.... so I've been keeping an extra close eye on my spending patterns. Not so fun. Especially when you really sit down and see that the $2 cup of coffee that you thought was ok to get a few times a week (I was getting the cheapest thing on the menu), or maybe needless trips to stores that will remain nameless , starts to add up to serious $$ every month.
But then I saw that a percentage of that monthly payment I'd be giving to Brite was going towards one of the organizations they were partnered with. Then I saw that one of those organizations was The Mocha Club and I signed up immediately. So now, not only do I get to download exclusive NEW music every month from a pretty large catalog of artists, for a very reasonable price of $4.99/month (I've already downloaded 12 songs... which in iTunes world would translate to $12..and I've only paid $5. AND the first month is free, so right now my grand total is $0), but also I can feel good that part of my money is going to the cause that I love. It just doesn't get any better than that.
So check it out. Spread the word. It's a concept where everybody wins, and I like that.
No comments:
Post a Comment