...
...
...
I'm off to a promising start, aren't I? The problem is that the first blog post is very stressful. You want to be funny, but not annoying... intelligent, but not boring... maybe even a little sarcastic, but not insensitive. I want whoever is reading this to be interested in what I have to say, and though I've been told I have an interesting life, how do I know if it's blog worthy?
There are so many ways I could go here, the problem is choosing which one. I'm not sure what kind of blog I'm setting out to make... and I have no idea what I'll write on here, or if I'll even do it regularly. My track record for keeping up with this sort of thing isn't so red hot. As if I don't share enough of my inconsequential daily adventures between Facebook, MySpace, Twitter, emails, and texts, for some reason I feel the need to add a blog to the mix so I can go into even MORE direct detail of my every move. :)
Maybe it'll be good, maybe it won't. But I can promise it will be authentically and uniquely me, and that I will unapologetically plug and praise people, friends, and things that mean something to me.
And so we begin....
No comments:
Post a Comment